Sally Wurr is an accomplished speaker, business owner and author. She has always been one of the most positive people I know. In this conversation we talk about change and the need for action to facilitate that change. We talk about the roles of goal setting and other levels of manifesting. And then there is the importance of letting go of the victimhood mentality which is conditioned throughout society. We all have adversity in our lives. How you choose to handle it. We live in a time frame where there is a lot of stress. Once again how do you handle it.
- Brad Olsen’s travels to Antarctica and Sacred Sites in South America/ Ancient Wisdom beyond our Own May 19, 2020
- S2 E10 The Memory of Water with Allyn Orwig PhD May 4, 2020
- S2 E9 The Awakening, Past Lives, Timelines and Imprints with Mystic Dave Barnett May 4, 2020
- S2 E8 Overcoming a lifetime of dyslexia with Mark Seevers March 16, 2020
- S2 E7 Understandings from A Course in Miracles and Play Therapy for Children with Anna Kujawa March 16, 2020